skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
unclassifiable:unimagined
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Anna's here!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Emily
Erin
Little Drummer Boy
Unclassifiable Links
Emily's Blog
Erin's Blog
Unclassifiable Archives
Recent Albums
Round Robin
Co-op 1/11 (AKA- Megan, Katie, Emily, and Andrew swing)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2007
(36)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(33)
I should have taken a video! You would not believe...
She tried...but the boys had seen it all before.
Boo!
At least one person is focused...
No worries...I'm sure they learned something.
We all have different teaching styles.
The examples given by the panel were very...visual.
Love this one! I especially like how it looks like...
A couple of interesting things going on here...My ...
C'mon, Nick! Support! Support!
My, what good listening skills you have!
Interesting point.
Fine, just let Heather do all the work.
Strategizing...I hope.
They're just happy to be on this side of the table.
Snowballs and Such (Erin actually took these... I ...
Katie turned vicious. Andrew didn't know quite how...
Not that anyone but Katie got up to see her or any...
Anna's here!
Maybe not.
Underdog!
I suppose it was pretty heartless of me to ask suc...
Oh, good. At least he had a sandwich.
Someone looks helpless!
Ooooh...someone looks jealous!
She, um, wanted to stand on a rock. So she did. Th...
So cute!
Such happy, and remarkably coordinating, friends!
*wishes she had a swing for swingless Megan*
Megan was a key element in our support system.
Made you look!
Emily is missing a hand, Katie is missing a swing,...
Can't remember their names...but it sure was great...
No comments:
Post a Comment